Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to The American Patriot Institute

This is my lame attempt to establish a blog for the API. Here, we can deal with votes, action alerts and other business pertaining to the API without having to travel to each other's blogs. All members of the API will have full privileges.

I have sent out e-mail invitations to those members whose e-mails I had. If you didn't receive one, it's because I don't have your email, simple as that. Please send me your email at 52hammer@gmail.com and I will add you to the Admin list. Also, feel free to change or add anything here, it's a we thing folks, and at some point it will grow into something we are all proud of. Please limit posts to API business or alerts, however, since that is the inherent nature of this blog, (as I see it, if you disagree, please say so).

Anyway, here it is. Let's work together to make it something great.

Thanks,

deuddersun

2 comments:

Kitchen Window Woman said...

This is a very good idea!

deuddersun said...

You now have Full Admin Privs, KWW, Oh hell, I forgot, you guys need the password, doh! Guess I'll have to do another mailing, lol!

d.