Thursday, August 13, 2026

Some Of You May Die

 On several occasions, I have pointed out that if you do not look out of the mirror at Felon47, he does not give a shit about you.  The reich-wing simply dismisses such claims and those on the left that think I am being hyperbolic generally do so quietly.


Take a look at who was left on the plane that was effectively used as a decoy target when the Felon was leaving Turkey.  No amount of slurping on the Orange Shit Gibbon's ass was sufficient to guarantee a seat on the plane the Secret Service considered safe enough for POTUS to be on.


Seriously, go research who was left on the plane that was credibly threatened by a nation we are at war with and whose children we have killed.  With certain people, loyalty is a one way street.  It was true when I first started making the claim but now there is no reason for anyone to not know it.


"Some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make." 

No comments: